[2048搬运][20200828搞笑gif]突然,我就学会了欣赏破洞裤
1:<Why did the dog bite the big brother's pants and not put them there? It's very strange.</span>>
1_这_狗_为_什_么_咬_着_这_位_大_哥_的_裤_子_不_放_那_?_很_好_奇_呀

2:<Everyone else has a hand brush, I use a foot brush.>
2别_人_都_有_手_刷_抖_音_,_我_用_脚_刷

3:<Dog: Last time I cut my meat.>
3狗_:_上_次_就_剪_到_我_的_肉_了

4:<Isn't this the landlord's silly son?>
4这_难_道_不_是_地_主_家_的_傻_儿_子_吗

5:<The son came to give his father a bite.>
5儿_子_来_让_爸_爸_吃_一_口_,_就_一_口

6:<Being locked up at home is silly, eating all want to come out and turn around.>
6被_关_在_家_里_关_傻_了_,_吃_饭_都_想_出_来_转_转

7:<Not afraid of God-like opponents is afraid of pig-like teammates.>
7不_怕_神_一_样_的_对_手_就_怕_猪_一_样_的_队_友

8:<I don't want to go by boat again in my life.>
8这_辈_子_再_也_不_想_坐_船_了

9:<Haha, fortunately the water is not deep, otherwise it is another safety accident.>
9哈_哈_,_幸_好_水_不_深_,_要_不_然_又_是_一_次_安_全_事_故

10:<There's a spider-man potential here.>
10这_有_蜘_蛛_侠_的_潜_质_呀

11:<You scared the bejeebers out of me!>
11吓_死_宝_宝_了

12: Coach, I want to get fit.
12: 教_练_,_我_想_健_身

13: Counterattack from the king.
13: 来_自_王_者_的_反_击

14: It rotates 720 degrees in the air.
14: 空_中_旋_转_7_2_0_度

15: The chicken head is stable.
15: 鸡_头_稳_定

16: I was speechless.
16: 我_竟_无_言_以_对

17: Come and play with the ducks.
17: 快_来_玩_鸭

18: It's out of character, it's out of character.
18: 格_格_不_入_,_格_格_不_入

19: Suddenly, I learned to appreciate the hole-breaking pants.
19: 突_然_,_我_就_学_会_了_欣_赏_破_洞_裤

20: Your fresh toe cover rice is upgraded to a grading toe cover rice.
20: 您_的_新_鲜_脚_趾_盖_饭_升_级_成_变_质_脚_趾_盖_饭

21: Help yourself.
21: 自_己_助_攻_自_己

22: How to sell bean sandbags more expensive.
22: 如_何_把_豆_沙_包_卖_的_更_贵

23: Do you think it looks good for me to have long hair?
23: 你_看_我_留_长_发_好_看_吗

24: Apple watch.
24: A_p_p_l_e_ _w_a_t_c_h

25: We eat grass and produce milk.
25: 吃_的_是_草_,_产_的_是_奶

26: The angler is fearless.
26: 钓_鱼_佬_无_所_畏_惧

27: Demon Zone...
27: 恶_魔_地_带_._._.

28: Don't let me eat straight, real chicken laborious.
28: 不_让_我_吃_直_说_,_真_鸡_儿_费_劲

29: God shines, please give me a strong man.
29: 天_照_大_神_啊_,_请_赐_给_我_一_个_精_壮_的_男_人_吧

30: You on the evening of the seventh night.
30: 七_夕_晚_上_的_你

31: It doesn't mean to spray you on the face.
31: 没_别_的_意_思_就_是_想_喷_你_一_脸

32: The speed of the hand is really white.
32: 这_手_速_真_白
