1:<What did you see? It's so amazing! That's a great look!>
1你_这_是_看_到_什_么_了_!_这_么_惊_奇_啊_!_这_表_情_绝_了_!

2:<What kind of dance are you dancing? I look quite simple, so will I!>
2你_们_这_是_跳_的_什_么_舞_啊_!_我_看_着_挺_简_单_的_,_我_也_会_!

3:<How much wine did the sister drink?>
3这_妹_子_到_底_喝_了_多_少_酒

4:<Look at the fork pocket walking posture, the game character should be the belt king.>
4看_叉_口_袋_走_路_姿_势_,_游_戏_角_色_应_该_是_皮_带_王

5:<Sister, you misunderstood big brother, people are helping you honey do artificial respiration!>
5妹_子_,_你_误_会_大_哥_了_,_人_家_是_在_帮_你_闺_蜜_做_人_工_呼_吸_!

6:<Toho, smash it with your money! Smash hard.>
6土_豪_,_用_你_的_钱_砸_过_来_吧_!_使_劲_砸

7:<The young man is not only quick psychological quality is also good.>
7小_伙_子_不_光_手_快_心_理_素_质_也_好

8:<Big sister this fist wind is good, lose nothing can lose momentum.>
8大_姐_这_拳_风_不_错_,_输_什_么_都_不_能_输_了_气_势

9:<Sister, who can get the ball you throw?>
9妹_子_你_这_球_扔_的_谁_能_接_到

10:<Get out of here, something's falling off.>
10快_躲_开_,_上_面_有_东_西_掉_下_来_了

11:<Dude, that's all you're worth! I'm so willing!>
11哥_们_,_这_就_是_你_全_部_的_身_价_了_吧_!_真_舍_得_!

12:<Really can't eat the mouth, or start! It's so convenient!>
12真_的_吃_不_到_嘴_里_,_还_是_下_手_吧_!_这_样_方_便_!

13:<Don't I just buy an ice cream...>
13我_不_就_买_个_冰_淇_淋_吗_…

14:<I'm scared of you if I haven't been in love yet.>
14还_没_有_谈_过_恋_爱_的_我_被_你_吓_到_了

15:<It reminds me of how my first girlfriend slipped away.>
15看_你_们_玩_的_这_么_欢_,_又_让_我_想_起_了_我_第_一_任_女_朋_友_就_是_这_样_滑_走_的

16:<Brother, your teeth are too practical, isn't it versatile?>
16小_哥_你_这_牙_齿_太_实_用_了_,_难_道_是_镶_的_多_功_能_吗

17:<Sister, what's wrong with you? Does anyone understand?>
17妹_子_,_你_这_是_怎_么_了_?_有_人_懂_的_吗_?

18:<If you bring the girl here, you'll be promised to marry her.>
18如_果_带_女_孩_到_这_里_,_跟_她_求_婚_一_定_会_被_答_应_的

19:<Whose family doesn't have a mother tiger yet?>
19谁_家_还_没_有_个_母_老_虎_咋_地_?

20:<This aunt is usually angry at home for a long time.>
20这_个_阿_姨_一_看_就_是_平_时_在_家_里_受_气_很_久_了

21:<This back flip came straight out.>
21这_个_后_空_翻_是_直_接_跑_出_来_的

22:<Big sister: As long as I pounce fast enough, loneliness can't catch up with me.>
22大_姐_:_只_要_我_扑_腾_得_够_快_,_寂_寞_就_追_不_上_我_。

23:<Aunt this hand, why did the car fall without touching it!>
23大_妈_这_身_手_,_为_啥_汽_车_没_碰_到_就_倒_了_!

24:<Playing table tennis and this kind of operation runs around the table.>
24打_乒_乓_球_还_有_这_种_操_作_绕_着_台_子_跑_一_圈

25:<Brother, you're oversized! The pollution of the air is much worse than that of cars.>
25兄_弟_,_你_尾_气_超_标_了_吧_!_这_污_染_大_气_比_汽_车_严_重_多_了

26:<My girlfriend asked me to come out and meet, what am I going to do next?</span>>
26<_女_友_约_我_出_来_见_个_面_,_我_接_下_来_该_怎_么_办

27:<I was killed by a beautiful woman.>
27被_美_女_害_惨_了

28:<The dog has a talent for actors.>
28这_狗_有_演_员_的_天_赋_呀

29:<You're so good, you can score in this situation!>
29你_真_是_太_厉_害_了_,_这_样_的_情_况_下_还_可_以_进_球_!

30:<I really thought there was a concrete floor down there?>
30我_还_真_的_以_为_下_面_是_一_块_水_泥_地_呢_?

31:<Dude, your posture is so handsome, I like it so much!>
31哥_们_,_你_的_姿_势_真_是_太_帅_了_,_我_好_喜_欢_啊_!

32:<Our village buddy went to Ukraine after a trip.>
32我_们_村_的_哥_们_去_了_一_趟_乌_克_兰_后

33:<Dude's already watching.>
33哥_们_已_经_看_呆_了

34:<The cafeteria closed a day after it opened.>
34自_助_餐_店_开_业_一_天_后_就_倒_闭_了

35:<I thought it was a king, I didn't think it was bronze.>
35本_以_为_是_个_王_者_,_没_想_到_是_个_青_铜

36:<Stay away from me, I'm not close to women.>
36离_我_远_点_,_我_不_近_女_色

37: The brain is not good, the strength is not small.
37: 脑_子_不_怎_么_样_,_力_气_不_小

38: Where's the hot spring?
38: 温_泉_在_哪_呢

39: Categorize directly before you reach adulthood.
39: 还_没_成_年_就_直_接_分_类

40: I can't wait for the eggs to be stuffed in.
40: 恨_不_得_蛋_都_塞_进_去

41: This is the really dedicated net red, learn well.
41: 这_才_是_真_正_敬_业_的_网_红_,_好_好_学_学_吧

42: Mom and Dad practice wrestling at night.
42: 爸_爸_妈_妈_晚_上_练_摔_跤_用_的

43: So where can I buy it?
43: 那_么_哪_里_能_买_到_呢

44: Maybe not, he's just thinking.
44: 可_能_不_是_,_他_就_是_单_纯_的_想_嗦

45: Low latency solution.
45: 低_延_迟_解_决_方_案

46: May I ask what happens after the cross-breeding of sweeping robots and electronic scales.
46: 请_问_扫_地_机_器_人_和_电_子_秤_杂_交_之_后_生_出_什_么

47: Why put the higher success rate scheme in second place?
47: 为_什_么_把_成_功_率_更_高_的_方_案_放_在_第_二_位_呢

48: I didn't force a number on my body, I didn't have a good temper.
48: 对_身_材_没_逼_数_,_脾_气_还_不_好

49: Encourage the tiger to go down the hill.
49: 怂_虎_下_山

50: Waiting chicken room.
50: 候_鸡_室

51: How to put the brand image into the hearts of consumers.
51: 如_何_把_品_牌_形_象_深_入_消_费_者_心_中

52: The shiny-looking system background code.
52: 外_表_光_鲜_的_系_统_后_台_代_码

53: Very good, married middle-old people say very intimate.
53: 很_好_,_已_婚_中_年_人_表_示_很_贴_心

54: Brother pinches your tying son.
54: 兄_弟_捏_一_下_你_的_柰_子

55: Pomegranate skirts die, and eggs are broken.
55: 石_榴_裙_下_死_,_蛋_碎_也_风_流

56: Dancing with waste shoes.
56: 跳_舞_废_鞋
