1:<Putting down their phones one after another, how good is a cartoon with no generation gap?>
1纷_纷_放_下_了_手_机_,_一_部_没_有_代_沟_的_动_画_片_,_究_竟_有_多_好_看_呢

2:<I read little, don't lie to me, is this a Siberian wolf?>
2我_读_书_少_,_你_不_要_骗_我_,_这_是_西_伯_利_亚_狼_吗_?

3:<Having been single for a long time, watching a pig fight is like showing affection!>
3单_身_久_了_,_看_个_猪_打_架_都_像_在_秀_恩_爱_!

4:<That's why I don't find someone, really, I can't afford it!>
4这_就_是_我_为_什_么_不_找_对_象_的_原_因_,_真_的_,_我_养_不_起_啊_!

5:<Sister: Draw a circle and curse you for being single for a lifetime, and refuse to give me a bottle of drink!>
5画_个_圈_圈_诅_咒_你_们_单_身_一_辈_子_,_连_一_瓶_饮_料_都_不_肯_给_我_!

6:<Do you like this temperament>
6这_气_质_喜_欢_吗

7:<No one can touch my dumplings, take a look and see if they are still there!>
7谁_都_不_能_动_我_的_水_饺_,_瞅_一_下_还_在_不_在_!

8:<There is one more reason for the lack of foreigners!>
8外_国_人_少_的_原_因_又_多_了_一_条_!

9:<There is no monster behind the door, bad review!>
9门_后_没_有_怪_兽_,_差_评_!

10:<Unexpectedly, the opening is the ending!>
10没_想_到_开_局_就_是_结_局_!

11:<Really master tricks, tricks fatal, black cat panic?>
11真_是_高_手_过_招_,_招_招_致_命_,_黑_猫_慌_不_慌_?

12:<Yellow clothes girl, what is this operation?>
12_黄_衣_服_你_这_是_什_么_操_作_?

13:<Brother, I stopped here and didn’t provoke you, it’s so funny that you hook up>
13兄_弟_,_我_停_在_这_里_没_招_你_惹_你_,_你_这_样_勾_肩_搭_背_太_搞_笑_了

14:<So, who is chasing whom?>
14所_以_,_这_是_谁_在_追_谁_?

15:<Man, you are still too young>
15伙_子_,_你_还_是_太_年_轻

16:<This is the first time I have seen this way of blowing a balloon>
16这_种_吹_气_球_的_方_式_还_是_第_一_次_见

17:<Brother, your knees have good elasticity>
17兄_弟_,_你_这_膝_盖_弹_性_不_错_呀

18:<Don't let your husband take your pet out>
18千_万_别_让_老_公_带_宠_物_出_门

19:<Few people in the village can catch up with her>
19村_里_没_有_几_个_人_能_追_上_她

20:<If there is no camera, you would never know that I was so awesome>
20如_果_没_有_摄_像_头_,_你_们_永_远_不_知_道_我_曾_经_这_么_牛

21:<Miss sister, one of my friends hasn't got on the plane. Can you wait for him?>
21_我_还_有_一_个_朋_友_没_有_上_飞_机_,_你_能_不_能_等_一_等_他_?

22:<The boss is too slow>
22老_板_动_作_太_慢_了

23:<It’s not easy to catch, just kidding, don’t be nervous>
23不_好_抓_不_住_了_,_开_个_玩_笑_而_已_,_不_要_紧_张

24:<Is this the legendary sister Chang'e?>
24这_就_是_传_说_中_的_嫦_娥_X_X_么_?

25:<I forgot to bring my key when I went out. The girl went in like this>
25出_门_忘_带_钥_匙_,_女_汉_子_这_样_进_去_的

26:<Erhuo Dogu is also a balance emperor>
26二_货_狗_狗_,_也_是_一_平_衡_帝

27:<Soon the barber will also become a high-risk profession>
27很_快_理_发_师_也_将_成_为_高_危_职_业_啊

28:<I should ignore you>
28该_配_合_你_演_出_的_我_演_视_而_不_见

29:<It's over, the private money was discovered by my wife...how to do online waiting. . .>
29完_了_,_私_房_钱_被_老_婆_发_现_了_._._._怎_么_办_ _在_线_等_。_。_。

30:<Tired of walking, I want a break>
30走_累_了_,_我_要_休_息_会

31:<Wang Xingren is a professional motorcyclist>
31汪_星_人_是_个_专_业_的_摩_托_车_手

32:<This my umbrella>
32这_个_ _我_家_的_伞

33:<The waiter did not give a spoon, so he made one>
33服_务_员_没_给_勺_子_,_就_自_己_做_一_个

34:<Dare to be angry but dare not speak, Erha has the ability to do it..>
34敢_怒_不_敢_言_,_二_哈_有_本_事_干_它_._.

35:<I can still fan the hairstyle in summer, right?>
35我_这_发_型_夏_天_还_可_以_扇_风_,_牛_吧_?

36:<Stare and see what you find>
36快_盯_着_看_ _看_看_你_发_现_了_什_么

37:<Who will listen to, who built it or demolished it?>
37这_到_底_听_谁_的_,_谁_建_还_是_拆

38:<This ecstasy posture. . . You have to be careful to fall off>
38这_销_魂_的_姿_势_。_。_。_可_得_小_心_掉_下_来_呀

39: Blasting start
39: 爆破起步

40: ONE FOUR ALL
40: 一劳永逸

41: An ordinary day in Australia
41: 澳大利亚普通的一天

42: Roast whole lamb at night
42: 晚上吃烤全羊

43: Whether it is hot or not
43: 热不热看脚说话

44: You are about to lose a girlfriend
44: 你即将失去一个女朋友

45: Authentic Goubuli
45: 正宗狗不理

46: Face the enemy
46: 此面向敌

47: Do you have the ability to stop doing this?
47: 你有时间停止的能力就用来干这个?

48: Can't hide past the first day of junior high school, but can't hide past the fifteenth
48: 躲得过初一,躲不过十五

49: After entering, the whole person is more energetic
49: 进去之后,整个人都更精神了

50: At that moment, Johnny knew he was afraid to take Jenny.
50: 那一刻,强尼知道他不敢取珍妮了

51: Good shoes, just useless feet
51: 鞋不错,就是废脚

52: The driver was scared to pee
52: 司机心里已经吓尿了

53: Wealthy moving company
53: 有钱的搬家公司

54: What are you looking at?
54: 看什么呢

55: I love work
55: 热爱工作的我

56: The composition is great, obviously learned
56: 构图很棒,明显学过的

57: Good body shape
57: 身法不错

58: Then do I throw this garbage or not?
58: 那这垃圾我是扔还是不扔
