1:<I didn't expect master to have this hobby at an age.>
1没_想_到_大_爷_一_把_年_纪_还_有_这_爱_好

2:<I let you bow to me three times! !>
2我_让_你_对_我_三_鞠_躬_!_!

3:<Dog, I mis-read you, you dare to act.>
3狗_子_我_错_看_你_了_,_你_真_敢_去_演_戏_了

4:<Have a beautiful dream, spit all over the place!>
4做_了_一_个_美_梦_,_口_水_流_了_一_地_!

5:<My family is poor and can't afford vegetables....>
5我_家_穷_的_都_买_不_起_青_菜_了_._._._.

6:<The road to food is always full of bumps!>
6吃_货_求_食_的_路_总_是_充_满_坎_坷_的_!

7:<The most ice bucket challenge.>
7最_牛_逼_的_冰_桶_挑_战

8:<Dogs that have always been camouflaged don't look like they're being bullied by cats!>
8一_直_会_伪_装_的_狗_,_看_样_子_没_少_被_猫_咪_欺_负_!

9:<Handmade for my son, it turned out to be called a school bear!>
9给_儿_子_做_的_手_工_,_结_果_被_叫_学_校_熊_一_顿_!

10:<Accidentally drink too much, hey get up!>
10一_不_小_心_喝_多_了_,_嗨_起_来_!

11:<The boss deliberately stabbed me, but nothing could fail me as a woman.>
11老_板_故_意_挑_刺_,_但_是_没_有_什_么_事_能_难_倒_我_这_个_女_汉_子_的

12:<The sister in the back seems to be falling off.>
12后_面_的_妹_子_好_像_快_掉_下_来_了_。

13:<Haha, clip, see if you stop!>
13哈_哈_,_夹_手_了_,_看_你_还_不_消_停_会_!

14:<Ming Ming is a meeting scene, even a little hungry feeling.>
14明_明_是_个_开_会_的_现_场_,_竟_然_有_点_饥_饿_的_感_觉

15:<It's always honest people who suffer.>
15吃_亏_的_总_是_老_实_人

16:<Now the schoolgirl, don't mention it.>
16现_在_的_女_学_生_,_不_提_也_罢

17:<In fact, the painting is still very good-looking.>
17其_实_画_得_还_挺_好_看_的_呢

18:<Wit as I have already predicted in advance!>
18机_智_如_我_已_经_会_提_前_预_判_了_!

19:<Bridesmaids: Didn't you say there was a trouble bridesmaid link, I waited half a day without moving.>
19伴_娘_:_不_是_说_的_有_闹_伴_娘_环_节_么_,_我_等_了_半_天_了_咋_没_动_静_呢

20:<Eat breakfast to see a moving scene, whose children are really warm!>
20吃_早_饭_看_到_感_动_的_一_幕_,_谁_家_的_孩_子_真_的_好_暖_!

21:<See such a pineapple eating my teeth on the acid panic! This pineapple doesn't eat like this! !>
21看_到_这_样_的_吃_菠_萝_的_我_牙_就_酸_的_慌_!_这_菠_萝_可_不_是_这_么_吃_的_啊_!_!

22: It's not really a fuss.
22: 的_确_不_是_闹_着_玩_的

23: Believe in yourself, don't be in the public.
23: 相_信_自_己_,_不_要_从_众

24: There's another one (4) in front that didn't fit in.
24: 前_面_还_有_一_个_(_4_)_没_放_进_去_呢

25: Investor, Wang Doo fish!
25: 投_资_人_,_王_多_鱼_!

26: Miserable.
26: 苦_不_堪_言

27: I can do this job too!
27: 这_个_工_作_我_也_可_以_!

28: At the same time master rugby, basketball and football skills.
28: 同_时_掌_握_橄_榄_球_,_篮_球_和_足_球_技_能

29: I'll just say foreigners look the same.
29: 我_就_说_外_国_人_长_得_都_一_样_吧




30: I hear you like the temptation of uniforms.
30: 听_说_你_们_喜_欢_制_服_诱_惑

31: It's just that I drank too much the night before.
31: 只_是_前_一_晚_喝_多_了_而_已

32: Strength control oil.
32: 实_力_控_油

33: Or the former teenager, there is no silk change.
33: 还_是_从_前_那_个_少_年_,_没_有_一_丝_丝_改_变

34: Originally called people Sweetie...
34: 当_初_叫_人_家_小_甜_甜_._._.

35: How much does my sister worry about when she grows up?
35: 长_大_后_妹_妹_得_多_为_姐_姐_操_心_啊_?

36: Heavy swords have no front.
36: 重_剑_无_锋

37: You see how happy the groom is with his smile.
37: 你_看_新_郎_笑_得_多_开_心

38: Deep water blast... Flak.
38: 深_水_炸_._._._高_射_炮

39: Automatic cover receiver.
39: 自_动_盖_被_器

40: Custom version for female police officers.
40: 专_为_女_警_定_制_版
本帖最后由 llooloveu 于 2020-9-3 09:21 通过手机版编辑