2:<Big brother's ride is good cowskin, but the human car cat turned over.>
2大_哥_的_坐_骑_好_牛_皮_,_可_惜_人_车_猫_翻_了

3:<Suddenly found that the boss is familiar, this is Jack Ma's brother.>
3突_然_发_现_老_板_好_眼_熟_,_这_难_道_是_马_云_的_弟_弟

4:<Whose dog is this, why don't you tie it up with a chain?>
4这_是_谁_家_的_狗_,_怎_么_不_用_铁_链_子_拴_上

5:<Rooster: Dare to rob my wife, stop and don't run.>
5公_鸡_:_敢_抢_我_老_婆_,_站_住_别_跑

6:<From now on, I don't believe in women anymore.>
6从_今_往_后_,_在_也_不_相_信_女_人_了

7:<Is this doing sit-ups?>
7这_是_做_仰_卧_起_坐_?

8:<Mom, am I that terrible?>
8大_妈_我_有_那_么_可_怕_吗

9:<Look, there's a quarrel at the door.>
9快_看_,_门_口_有_人_吵_架

10:<My bear child, my own hair.>
10我_家_的_熊_孩_子_,_自_己_理_的_发

11:<Fortunately, I practiced it, otherwise I'd be stopped and broken.>
11幸_好_我_是_练_过_的_,_要_不_然_会_被_拦_腰_折_断

12:<Children watching webcast classes at home.>
12在_家_看_网_络_直_播_课_程_的_孩_子

13:<Found that the car has a strange sound, the original chassis under a chicken is barking!>
13发_现_车_有_异_响_,_原_来_底_盘_下_面_有_只_鸡_在_叫_!

14:<What did this car go through? Avalanche?>
14这_车_经_历_了_什_么_?_雪_崩_?

15:<Am I going to the wrong shop, how the masters are a model.>
15我_是_不_是_走_错_店_了_,_怎_么_大_爷_们_都_是_一_个_造_型

16:<Don't make any trouble, the face of the house is almost finished by you Hoho.>
16别_捣_鼓_了_,_家_里_的_面_快_被_你_霍_霍_完_了

17: Do you practice attacking the owner?
17: 演_练_偷_袭_家_主_么

18: It's all talented inside, and it's nice to talk.
18: 里_面_个_个_都_是_人_才_,_说_话_也_好_听


19: It's true, it's touching.
19: 是_真_的_,_深_有_感_触

20: Japanese whole bone improves the crooked face.
20: 日_式_整_骨_改_善_歪_脸

21: The vast number of color people.
21: 广_大_彩_民

22: Auntie, I don't want to try.
22: 阿_姨_,_我_不_想_努_力_了

23: I'm sorry, I misunderstood your animal control before.
23: 对_不_起_,_以_前_是_我_误_会_你_们_兽_控_了

24: That's why there are so few foreign people!
24: 这_就_是_国_外_人_少_的_理_由_!

25: Highlight the main points, clever work!
25: 突_出_要_点_,_巧_夺_天_工_!

26: Show everyone a hand in dragon drinking.
26: 给_大_家_露_一_手_蛟_龙_饮_涧

27: Another medical miracle.
27: 又_一_个_医_学_奇_迹

28: You two won't be allowed to sleep tonight when you two don't finish your homework.
28: 今_晚_你_们_俩_作_业_不_交_完_不_准_睡_觉

29: Is that why you ran home naked?
29: 这_就_是_你_裸_奔_回_家_的_原_因_?

30: Birds are more accurate than you shoot.
30: 鸟_都_比_你_射_的_准

31: Opened the door to a new world.
31: 打_开_了_新_世_界_的_大_门

32: Don't be surprised . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
32: 不_必_惊_讶_~_这_是_漫_展_常_规_操_作_~_~

33: The woman splits her legs outdoors, and the water is all underneath.
33: 女_子_户_外_劈_腿_,_ _下_面_全_是_水

34: Everyone should be very happy.
34: 大_家_应_该_都_很_开_心

35: I kind of want to play.
35: 有_点_想_玩



36: The smile on my husband's face I've never seen in my life.
36: 老_公_脸_上_的_笑_容_我_这_辈_子_没_见_过
本帖最后由 llooloveu 于 2020-9-4 09:16 通过手机版编辑