龙腾网
http://www.ltaaa.com翻译:诗酒月光 转载请注明出处
Anyone for crap eggs with a side of nausea sauce? Hilarious mistranslated menu items that will definitely not whet your appetite
有人要沾有恶心酱汁的粪蛋吗?绝对不会引起你食欲的令人捧腹的误译菜单
正文:
Who’s in the mood for some crap eggs with bamboo flavor?
谁想吃带有竹子香气的粪蛋?
How about some half grilled chicken & herpes or the car hit cheese bacon mushroom face?
一些半烤鸡肉&疱疹或者车撞奶酪培根蘑菇脸怎么样?
Below are 15 hilarious menu items, mostly from East Asian countries, that got lost in translation.
以下是15个令人捧腹的菜单,绝大多数来自东亚国家,它们在翻译的道路上迷路了……
The photos of the funny food items are courtesy of BusinessPundit.com.
这些搞笑食物的照片来自BusinessPundit.com。
Laugh as you scroll down and try not to lose your lunch thinking about them too hard
向下滚动鼠标的时候尽管开怀大笑,尽量不要失去您午餐的胃口。

Nausea sauce pork: Try not to get too sick while you eat
恶心酱汁猪肉:当你吃的时候尽量不要感到太恶心

Grandpa's pa big face sato: Just the way Grandpa used to make it
爷爷的扒大脸sato:就是爷爷惯用的烹饪手法

Spicy grandma: She always was a bit zesty
辣奶奶(影射辣妹组合):她总是有点诱人

The car hit cheese bacon mushroom face: Just in case you're not in the mood for big face sato
车撞奶酪培根蘑菇脸:万一你不想吃大脸sato可以选择它

Tasteless coffee: It's like water that gives you a boost
无味的咖啡:它就像能让你振奋起来的水

General expression hot snacks: The gold medal burns the goose, as they say
热辣小食的通常表达:金牌燃烧鹅肉,他们说的

Smell of urine mixed with dried: We suggest you order a plate of dried without the smell of urine
尿液的气味混合脱水物:我们建议你要一盘没有尿味的脱水物

Half grilled chicken & herpes: It's a celebrity favorite
半烤鸡肉&疱疹:它是名流最爱

Stir-fried wikipedia: Call it open source cooking
爆炒维基百科:不要叫它烹饪,要叫它源代码烹饪

Crap eggs with bamboo flavor: The bamboo flavor is pretty essential
带有竹子香气的粪蛋:竹子香气那是相当的必不可少

Taste handheld devices: We recommend the iPhone 5
品尝掌中设备:我们推荐iPhone 5

Wild speculation: Your guess is as good as ours
野性投机:你们的推断和我们的一样准

Saliva of a chicken product: The best way to whet your appetite
一个鸡肉产品的唾液:满足你好奇心的最好方式

Paragraph meat big slide: It's a mouth full
段落肉大滑落:嘴塞满了

Chocolate puke: You might want to skip dessert
巧克力呕吐物:你可能想跳过甜点部分