不朽的海尔刚人!为了自由!

  • 骷髅上帝
    My people…
    我的人民…


    Sons and daughters of Helghan…
    Helghan的儿女啊…


    For many years,we have been a broken nation
    多年来,我们一直是一个破裂的国度。


    Shunt,oppressed,and conquered by those we sought to escape!
    被扭曲,被镇ya,被那些我们希望脱离的人所征fu!


    Ten years ago,I asked for time,and that time was granted by you
    十年前,我需要时间,而那些时间是你们为我博取的


    You,the strenth in my arms,the holders of my dreams!
    你们,是我的臂膀的力量,是我梦想的持有者!


    Our forefathers embarked on the greatest exodus in the history of all mankind
    我们的祖先登上了人类历史上最伟大的迁徙


    An exodus,for freedom,Helghan became that freedom
    为了自由的迁徙,而Helghan成为了那个“自由”


    Our new world,changed our bodies
    我们的新世界改变了我们的身体


    At first,it weakened us,but in fact,we were growing stronger
    开始,这使我们虚弱,但事实上,我们变得…更强壮了


    The time you’ve given me
    在你们为我博取的时间中


    I have rebuilt a nation
    我重建了一个国家


    I have rebuilt a strenth
    我重建了一股力量


    And I have rebuilt our pride!
    我还重建了我们的自尊!


    Our enemies at home have been re-educated
    我们家乡的敌人已经被我们重新上了一课


    We’ve given them new insights into our course
    我们让他们对我们的未来有了新的认识


    On this day,we stand united once more
    这一天,我们再次共同进退


    On this day,those driven to divide us will hear our voice
    这一天,那些拆散我们的人将听到我们的声音


    On this day,we shall act as one,and we shall be ignored no more!
    这一天,我们将成为一体,我们将永不再被忽视!


    The defenders of Helghast dream,NOW IS OUR TIME!
    Helghast梦想的守护者们,我们的时间已经来到了!



    ----------Scolar Visari

    [本帖最后由 骷髅上帝 于 2010-6-26 20:27 编辑]
  • 来自六年前
    不动!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • 不要看我
    没有!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • c
    clockworkjian
    不能否认当年这个开场我看到能背
  • 小孔
    All hail Vasari!