1:<Sister, can you still sit down in your car and take me some way?>
1妹_子_,_你_们_的_车_子_还_能_坐_下_吗_,_带_我_一_段_路_吧

2:<The girl looked like she had a good amount of wine and was too intoxicated to drink.>
2姑_娘_看_样_子_酒_量_不_错_,_喝_酒_的_样_子_太_陶_醉_了

3:<Classmate, how much do you give? That's how they cooperate with you?>
3同_学_,_你_给_了_多_少_好_处_?_他_们_才_这_样_配_合_你_?

4:<I think this guy's wise.>
4我_觉_得_这_哥_们_挺_明_智_的_,

5:<Some people are white-collar on the surface, but a Michelin in the dark.>
5有_些_人_表_面_上_是_白_领_,_暗_地_里_却_是_个_米_其_林

6:<Dude, strong twisted melons are not sweet, why are you here?>
6哥_们_,_强_扭_的_瓜_不_甜_,_你_这_又_是_何_必_呢

7:<Sister, what game do you play, it looks like fun.>
7妹_子_,_你_们_玩_的_什_么_游_戏_,_看_起_来_很_好_玩_的_样_子

8:<Dude, look at your expression as if you were in love.>
8哥_们_,_看_你_这_表_情_是_生_无_可_恋_的_样_子

9:<Big brother, what's wrong with you, jump straight into the trash can and want to drive some.>
9大_兄_弟_你_这_是_遇_到_了_啥_难_事_,_直_接_往_垃_圾_桶_里_面_跳_,_想_开_点_吧

10:<Look, it's clothes, not necks.>
10看_好_了_,_这_是_衣_服_,_不_是_围_脖

11:<Dude, married such a beautiful daughter-in-law, must be very happy.>
11哥_们_,_娶_了_这_么_漂_亮_的_媳_妇_,_一_定_很_幸_福_吧

12:<A mill without a soul is not old-time!>
12没_有_灵_魂_的_碾_子_,_是_出_不_来_老_味_的_!

13:<Girl I admire you, you are definitely a talent.>
13姑_娘_我_挺_佩_服_你_的_,_你_绝_对_是_个_人_才

14:<The girl has to take care of herself, the weather is really getting cold!>
14姑_娘_要_照_顾_好_自_己_,_天_气_真_的_慢_慢_变_冷_了_!

15:<Boy, horse honeycomb can't be snred, does your mother still know you?>
15小_伙_子_,_马_蜂_窝_是_不_能_捅_的_,_这_下_你_妈_还_认_识_你_吗_?

16:<Brother, can you wave with a little flag? The next second will let you know that you are wrong.>
16兄_弟_,_拿_个_小_旗_子_你_就_可_以_招_摇_了_吗_?_下_一_秒_就_让_你_知_道_错_了

17:<Sister, sit on the iron bench in the big summer, this regret it.>
17妹_子_,_大_夏_天_的_坐_铁_板_凳_,_这_下_后_悔_了_吧

18:<You ride so well that you can perform acrobatics!>
18你_这_车_骑_的_太_好_了_,_可_以_杂_技_表_演_了_!

19:<The 500's motorcycle hard is the feeling of driving out of a Porsche.>
195_0_0_的_摩_托_硬_是_开_出_来_保_时_捷_的_感_觉

20:<Weekend at home posture, new lie down.>
20周_末_在_家_姿_势_,_新_垣_躺

21:<As long as the kung fu is deep, the spade grinds into a needle.>
21只_要_功_夫_深_,_铁_杵_磨_成_针

22:<Let go of that girl, let me do it!>
22放_开_那_个_女_孩_,_让_我_来_!

23:<Let your skin.>
23让_你_皮

24:<You have to come out and slip, it's going to slip!>
24非_要_出_来_溜_,_这_下_溜_惨_了_吧_!

25:<It must be true love, don't ask anything, bless.>
25肯_定_是_真_爱_,_别_问_什_么_,_祝_福_啊

26:<My host finally hung up, and now I am in charge of this home, open it!>
26我_家_主_人_终_于_挂_了_,_这_个_家_现_在_我_做_主_,_开_拆_开_拆_!

27:<Bringing a wife to try on the wedding dress, so it doesn’t match what she wears!>
27带_媳_妇_试_婚_纱_,_咋_穿_啥_都_不_般_配_呢_!

28:<When you see your ex with other people, pretend you don’t care>
28当_看_到_前_任_和_其_他_人_在_一_起_,_假_装_不_在_意_的_你

29:<Good cottage luxury bags>
29好_山_寨_的_豪_华_包_包

30:<Two goods diaosi are more joyful, Avalokitesvara>
30二_货_屌_丝_欢_乐_多_,_千_手_观_音

31:<Want to know how the electric fan blows out the effect of the air conditioner>
31想_知_道_电_风_扇_如_何_吹_出_空_调_的_效_果_吗

32:<You must have a sense of ritual in your life, and you must have the feeling of Western food when you eat spicy sticks!>
32生_活_要_有_仪_式_感_,_吃_辣_条_也_要_吃_出_西_餐_的_感_觉_!

33:<Without a little sister, I had to come by myself!>
33没_有_小_X_X_我_只_好_自_己_来_了_!

34:<The girls are hidden, they are all masters!>
34姑_娘_深_藏_不_露_啊_,_都_是_高_手_!

35:<Boss, you are too talented!>
35老_板_,_你_这_也_太_有_才_!

36:<My wife bought a fish and said that there is nowhere to raise it. When I went home, I found it here.>
36老_婆_买_条_鱼_,_说_没_地_方_养_,_回_家_一_看_养_在_这_了

37:<Give you a piece of clothing, the alcoholic can use it, thank you!>
37送_你_件_衣_服_,_酒_鬼_用_得_着_,_不_谢_!
