1:<It's embarrassing! My friends are there! What are you doing!>
1太_尴_尬_了_!_朋_友_们_都_在_呢_!_你_干_什_么_!

2:<It's not much money, is it? It's not uncommon to see!>
2又_没_多_少_钱_,_至_于_吗_?_不_稀_罕_看_!

3:<Boy, how long have you been playing this game, cow very ah!>
3孩_子_,_你_玩_了_多_长_时_间_这_个_游_戏_,_牛_的_很_啊_!

4:<Jump, it's all right.>
4跳_吧_,_没_事_的

5:<Was it my eye just now?>
5刚_才_是_我_眼_花_了_吗

6:<Brother, I've never seen surfing like this.>
6哥_,_我_没_见_过_这_样_冲_浪_的

7:<Being in good shape is what you want!>
7身_材_好_就_是_可_以_为_所_欲_为_!

8:<I've been watching it for a long time and I don't understand what's going on.>
8我_看_了_很_久_也_不_明_白_是_怎_么_回_事_,_能_有_人_解_释_一_下_吗_?

9:<Meet a makeup-loving owner, the cat is very desperate.>
9遇_到_一_个_爱_化_妆_的_主_人_,_猫_咪_很_绝_望

10:<You guy went too far, didn't you think you'd end up being intercepted?>
10你_这_家_伙_也_太_过_分_了_吧_,_没_想_到_最_后_还_是_被_拦_截_下_来_了_吧_?

11:<Pain and happiness.>
11痛_并_快_乐_着

12:<I'm a little sleepy, smell it and wake up.>
12我_有_点_困_,_来_闻_一_闻_,_提_神_醒_脑

13:<Is Big Brother hypoglycemia?>
13大_哥_是_不_是_低_血_糖_呀_?

14:<This hot mom, do you think this is suitable for the child?>
14这_位_辣_妈_,_你_觉_得_在_孩_子_面_前_这_样_合_适_吗

15:<Powerful bridesmaids, just a little hot eyes.>
15强_大_伴_娘_团_,_就_是_有_点_辣_眼_睛

16:<This is my favorite square dance.>
16这_是_我_最_喜_欢_看_的_一_场_广_场_舞

17:<School's starting, the man who made you panic is here again!>
17开_学_啦_,_那_个_让_你_心_慌_慌_的_人_又_来_了_!

18:<Gaga just needs a mat, don't make excuses for not trying.>
18伽_只_要_一_张_垫_子_即_可_,_不_要_为_自_己_的_不_努_力_找_借_口

19:<This childhood memory, I will never forget ah.>
19这_童_年_的_记_忆_,_我_永_远_都_忘_不_了_啊

20:<Sister, you're too lazy, right? Wash your hair like this.>
20妹_子_,_你_未_免_也_太_懒_了_吧_?_竟_然_这_样_洗_头

21:<Brother, I want to tell you that you ran off, but it's too late.>
21兄_弟_,_我_想_告_诉_你_跑_偏_了_,_可_是_已_经_晚_了

22:<I'd like to ask, is your school short of students?>
22想_问_一_下_,_贵_校_还_缺_学_生_吗

23:<What to do, my wife is going to suffer, I should not tell.>
23怎_么_办_,_我_老_婆_就_要_吃_亏_了_,_我_该_不_该_告_密

24:<It's not that crowded.>
24倒_也_没_有_这_么_挤

25:<Sister, admire!>
25妹_子_,_佩_服_佩_服_!

26: It's delicious enough to have a bright eye.
26: 好_吃_到_眼_神_一_亮

27: "Awesome."
27: 厉_害_了

28: Single for a long time, look at everything...
28: 单_身_久_了_,_看_什_么_都_…_…

29: People don't sell me, I don't sell people.
29: 人_不_贩_我_我_不_贩_人

30: All right? The symptoms are already evident.
30: 好_好_的_?_这_症_状_已_经_很_明_显_了

31: Ming Ming looks very right.
31: 明_明_看_起_来_很_正_经

32: The tall man with the belt is not allowed.
32: 腰_带_系_的_高_的_人_,_都_了_不_得

33: Runner-up monk?
33: 跑_堂_僧_?

34: No product (Van Gogh cut his ears)
34: 过_没_品_(_梵_高_割_了_自_己_耳_朵_)

35: The process of aeration of carbonated beverages.
35: 碳_酸_饮_料_加_气_过_程

36: The new driver said give him a shovel, and he could shovel the whole earth.
36: 新_来_的_司_机_说_给_他_一_个_铲_土_机_,_他_能_铲_起_整_个_地_球

37: The practical application of science and technology bionics.
37: 科_技_仿_生_的_现_实_应_用

38: I feel insulted.
38: 我_感_觉_受_到_了_侮_辱

39: Kick the cat effect.
39: 踢_猫_效_应_。

40: There's a soul in between.
40: 抖_的_那_几_下_有_灵_魂

41: A new type of artificial plug-in equipment.
41: 新_型_人_工_插_秧_设_备

42: Because of the traffic jam for too long, the development of a new regional civilization.
42: 因_堵_车_时_间_过_长_,_发_展_出_了_全_新_的_地_区_文_明

43: The program effect is full.
43: 节_目_效_果_拉_满

44: Lifelike.
44: 栩_栩_如_生

45: Don't laugh, everyone has it.
45: 都_别_笑_ _人_人_都_有

46: Basic work bar bar, after the completion also know to close the fire.
46: 基_本_功_杠_杠_的_,_完_毕_后_还_知_道_关_火_呢
本帖最后由 llooloveu 于 2020-10-12 12:00 通过手机版编辑