1:<You are too tough, you don’t need test subjects at all>
1你_这_太_强_悍_了_,_完_全_不_需_要_考_试_科_目_二_啊

2:<I can't get out of this car, come and help me>
2我_这_车_走_不_了_了_,_你_们_快_来_帮_帮_我_啊

3:<Good way, buddy! This saves much effort!>
3哥_们_,_好_办_法_啊_!_这_样_就_省_劲_多_了_!

4:<What is this? Why is this hairy so rich?>
4这_是_什_么_情_况_,_这_毛_毛_怎_么_那_么_浓_郁_呢

5:<I'm so hot, let's cool off here for a while>
5我_真_是_太_热_了_,_就_在_这_凉_快_一_会_吧

6:<I didn't block the road on purpose, I really couldn't walk>
6我_也_不_是_故_意_堵_路_的_,_我_是_真_的_走_不_了_了

7:<What should I do if a young lady with such a good body is related by blood>
7身_材_这_么_好_的_小_X_X_,_却_又_血_缘_关_系_,_怎_么_办_呢

8:<Sister, do you know how to play?>
8妹_子_,_你_会_不_会_玩_?

9:<Go out fully armed>
9全_副_武_装_出_门

10:<Brother, you are a new way to pack>
10大_哥_,_你_这_是_打_包_新_方_式

11:<I went to get a haircut today, I haven't dared to move>
11今_天_去_理_发_,_我_一_直_不_敢_动

12:<I'm right>
12是_本_人_没_错_了

13:<I accidentally saw this scene downstairs, I was happy>
13无_意_中_看_到_楼_下_这_一_幕_,_我_乐_了

14:<The most beautiful boy in this street>
14这_条_街_最_靓_的_仔

15:<Unconsciously, I like to watch square dance>
15不_知_不_觉_,_喜_欢_看_广_场_舞_了

16:<Miss sister's expression when she sees a handsome guy>
16当_小_X_X_看_到_帅_哥_时_的_表_情

17:<Pulling four all at once, the boy with a good mood>
17一_下_子_拉_四_个_,_摩_的_小_伙_子_心_情_大_好

18:<I beg you, but you beg him>
18我_讨_你_,_你_却_讨_他

19:<Showdown>
19一_决_高_下

20:<Before going out, the hairstyle must be arranged>
20出_门_前_,_发_型_一_定_要_整_理_好

21:<Boy, aren't you dizzy?>
21小_伙_子_,_你_不_头_晕_吗_?

22:<It turns out that Miss Sister also likes to play this slide>
22原_来_小_X_X_也_喜_欢_玩_这_样_的_滑_梯

23:<Is the older sister riding the bike or younger brother>
23是_X_X_骑_的_车_还_是_弟_弟

24:<The girl is a little flustered at this time>
24妹_子_这_个_时_候_心_里_有_点_慌_了

25:<It seems it’s time to show everyone a unique skill>
25看_来_是_时_候_给_大_家_表_演_一_个_绝_活_了

26:<Girl, know that you are in shape>
26妹_子_,_知_道_你_身_材_好_了

27:<A girl who practice kungfu>
27练_功_夫_走_火_入_魔_的_姑_娘

28:<Dog, you are too much, let go of my goddess>
28狗_子_你_过_分_了_,_赶_紧_放_开_我_的_女_神

29:<Did I cross it? This is Romance of the Three Kingdoms Street?>
29 _难_道_我_穿_越_了_?_这_是_三_国_演_义_街_?

30:<Bringing a wife to try on the wedding dress, so it doesn’t match what she wears!>
30带_媳_妇_试_婚_纱_,_咋_穿_啥_都_不_般_配_呢_!

31:<With so many people on the street, I saw the old driver again>
31大_街_上_这_么_多_人_,_又_见_老_司_机

32:<When it comes to face change, I just take it. It’s a great drama>
32论_变_脸_,_我_只_服_它_,_真_是_个_戏_精_啊

33:<Huashan talks about swords, no no no, square talks about swords!>
33华_山_论_剑_,_不_不_不_,_广_场_论_剑_!

34:<Perfect camouflage>
34完_美_伪_装

35:<Dissatisfied>
35一_脸_的_不_满_意

36:<I just want to know what those two people are doing at the door>
36我_就_想_知_道_门_口_那_两_位_在_干_什_么

37:<This should be a coach car for female drivers>
37这_应_该_是_女_司_机_专_属_教_练_车_了

38:<The groom has no trouble in his heart, and even wants to dunk!>
38这_个_新_郎_内_心_毫_无_波_澜_,_甚_至_还_想_去_灌_篮_!

39:<What you knocked to me, I knocked everything to you, it's cleared!>
39你_磕_给_我_的_我_全_都_磕_给_你_,_好_了_两_清_了_!

40:<Isn't it just showing affection, as if someone would not say it!>
40不_就_是_秀_恩_爱_吗_,_说_的_好_像_谁_不_会_似_的_!

41:<This is how I go to work every morning>
41每_天_早_晨_去_上_班_的_我_就_是_这_样_的

42:<When you concentrate on one thing, you ignore other things>
42当_你_专_心_的_做_一_件_事_情_的_时_候_,_就_会_忽_略_其_他_的_事_情

43:<What was in his mind the moment he looked back>
43回_头_的_那_一_刻_,_他_心_里_在_想_什_么

44:<The biggest problem in life is this multiple choice question>
44人_生_最_大_的_难_题_,_就_是_这_种_选_择_题

45:<Don't fight after plastic surgery, otherwise the consequences are like this>
45整_容_后_千_万_不_要_打_架_否_则_后_果_就_是_这_样

46:<The man who came back from Thailand, even the Songkran Festival, has a sheer scent>
46从_泰_国_回_来_的_男_人_,_连_过_个_泼_水_节_带_有_一_股_人_妖_味_儿
