1:<The only oil ran to the gas station, and it turned out to be grassy.>
1仅_有_的_油_跑_到_加_油_站_,_结_果_它_竟_然_已_经_长_草_了

2:<Without a good kung fu, how can you fall to live a.>
2没_有_一_身_好_功_夫_,_怎_能_降_的_住_泼_妇

3:<The flood was terrible, too. The car was floating on the water.>
3这_水_灾_也_太_可_怕_了_吧_,_这_汽_车_都_在_水_上_漂_着

4:<You said if I went out without money, you wouldn't let me eat.>
4你_说_我_要_是_出_门_不_带_钱_,_你_让_不_让_我_吃_呀

5:<Washbasin: The world is so big that I want to see it.>
5洗_脸_盆_:_世_界_那_么_大_,_我_想_去_看_看

6:<Brother, is this brushing the car? I think I'm practicing.>
6大_哥_这_是_在_刷_车_么_?_我_看_就_是_在_练_功_呢

7:<What kind of meal, or Altman wonderful.>
7吃_啥_饭_,_还_是_奥_特_曼_精_彩

8:<Girl, you're doing a good job! It's just a little bit of that!>
8姑_娘_,_你_这_个_方_法_不_错_啊_!_就_是_有_点_那_个_啥_!

9:<I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hit you!>
9对_不_起_,_不_好_意_思_,_我_不_是_故_意_撞_你_的_!

10:<What's going on? Why did it suddenly collapse? Several cars are gone!>
10什_么_情_况_?_怎_么_突_然_就_塌_了_呢_?_几_辆_车_都_没_了_!

11:<The child is very handsome, but this hairstyle is too ugly, you give the whole!>
11孩_子_挺_帅_的_,_但_是_这_发_型_也_太_难_看_了_,_你_给_整_的_吧_!

12:<What's she hanging up for? Feel nothing?>
12她_挂_到_啥_了_?_感_觉_没_东_西_啊_?

13:<Uncle looked speechless.>
13大_叔_看_得_很_无_语

14:<This could be the owner's son!>
14这_可_能_是_店_主_家_的_儿_子_吧_!

15:<Looking back, unlimited soul sales!>
15蓦_然_回_首_,_无_限_销_魂_!

16:<Sister, you can say you're already looking right.>
16妹_子_,_可_以_说_你_瞄_的_已_经_很_准_了

17:<Do you know how it feels?>
17你_知_道_这_种_感_觉_吗_?

18:<Mom, it's not what you think!>
18妈_,_不_是_你_想_的_那_样_!

19:<Life is good.>
19生_活_不_错_啊

20:<Sister you this smile, my Kazilan big eyes are blind.>
20妹_子_你_这_一_笑_,_把_我_的_卡_姿_兰_大_眼_都_闪_瞎_了

21:<Sister or find a boyfriend, you can hold you.>
21妹_子_还_是_找_个_男_朋_友_吧_,_可_以_抱_你

22: Talent.
22: 人_才_呐


23: Very dissatisfied.
23: 十_分_不_满_意

24: There's enough leisure.
24: 有_够_闲_。

25: Leader: Let me say a few words.
25: 领_导_:_下_面_我_简_单_讲_两_句

26: What is this special skill?
26: 这_是_什_么_特_殊_技_能_?

27: This fighting power burst the shed!
27: 这_战_斗_力_爆_棚_啊_!

28: Tips for leaving.
28: 离_职_小_技_巧

29: The whole village eats mushrooms.
29: 全_村_吃_饭_菇

30: I can't beat it.
30: 我_可_能_打_不_过

31: To the building: I Cao, just closed my eyes the sun came out.
31: 对_楼_:_我_曹_,_刚_闭_上_眼_太_阳_就_出_来_了

32: You're pretending to be the opposite of.
32: 铲_屎_的_你_装_反_了

33: L5 self-driving.
33: L_5_级_自_动_驾_驶

34: It's nothing, I can turn over 1080 degrees, turn 720 degrees sideways, flat 720 degrees, after the speed drop single-wheel pull action front and rear wheels switch at any time...
34: 这_不_算_啥_,_我_能_正_空_翻_1_0_8_0_°_,_侧_空_翻_7_2_0_°_,_平_地_7_2_0_°_,_速_降_后_单_轮_拔_塞_动_作_前_后_轮_随_时_切_换_。_。_。_。
35: The secret is that Ctrl,K-E-Y press shift-V at the same time.
35: 秘_诀_是_C_t_r_l_+_K_+_E_+_Y_同_时_按_s_h_i_f_t_+_V_。

36: Men's happiness is as simple as that.
36: 男_人_的_快_乐_就_是_这_么_简_单

37: The one in the back is in the corner.
37: 后_面_这_位_磕_到_角_了

38: "Isn't it fun?"
38: “_是_不_是_玩_不_起_?_”

39: Look at me, can you bear it?
39: 看_着_我_ _你_忍_心_吗

40: Is the core technology of the pancakes out of the flow?
40: 灌_饼_核_心_技_术_外_流_了_?


41: That's wonderful!
41: 妙_啊_!

42: Another man who can knock a nail in the stall goes bankrupt.
42: 又_一_个_可_以_把_摆_摊_敲_钉_子_的_人_敲_破_产_的_。

43: The front is not afraid, the opposite can break the finger.
43: 正_面_不_怕_,_反_面_能_断_指

44: What a clever numbering method, every time someone takes one out of it, so how many of the last number of hands can be multiplied.
44: 好_聪_明_的_数_法_,_每_次_都_有_人_从_里_面_拿_一_颗_出_来_,_这_样_最_后_一_数_手_里_多_少_个_再_乘_下_就_可_以_了

45: Well, today's work is over, charging 500.
45: 好_了_,_今_天_的_工_作_结_束_了_,_收_费_5_0_0
