24:<I must have bought a fake chicken.</span>>
24<_我_一_定_是_买_了_只_假_鸡_,_搁_那_给_我_示_威_啊_?

25:<Big brother has another drink.>
25大_哥_再_来_一_杯

26:<A picture tells you how fast the elevator in the high-rise is.>
26一_张_图_告_诉_你_,_层_高_楼_的_电_梯_到_底_有_多_快

27:<At school, there are such students who have pulled on the underwear of female students please raise their hands.>
27上_学_的_时_候_,_有_这_样_扯_过_女_同_学_内_衣_的_同_学_请_举_手

28:<Chrysanthemums are tight.>
28菊_花_一_紧_~

29:<Can you understand how hot we are here?>
29你_能_理_解_我_们_这_儿_有_多_热_么_?

30:<What kind of posture did you sleep in high school?>
30中_学_时_代_的_你_睡_觉_用_的_是_哪_种_姿_势_呢_?

31:<You can see the skill level at a glance.>
31一_眼_就_能_看_出_技_能_的_高_低

32:<This is authentic Hong Kong feet, if you wear a mask to protect against poison can win steadily......>
32这_是_正_宗_香_港_脚_,_你_要_是_戴_个_口_罩_防_毒_就_能_稳_赢_了_._._._._._._.

33:<Unreliable dad, unreliable main silver.>
33不_靠_谱_的_老_爸_,_不_靠_谱_的_主_银

34:<Server, please don't fail again.>
34服_务_器_,_拜_托_你_别_再_出_故_障_了_,_工_资_都_快_扣_没_了

35:<A bucket of mineral water in one hand, so did the real woman.>
35一_手_提_一_桶_矿_泉_水_,_真_女_汉_子_也

36:<Watch the ball all night! Let's see if you're this dog?>
36通_宵_看_球_你_!_快_看_看_你_是_不_是_这_狗_样_子_?

37:<Now get married, the bridesmaids can't do without any talent.>
37现_在_结_婚_,_伴_郎_没_点_才_艺_都_不_行_啊

38:<When my parents quarreled, they tried to pull me in the middle.>
38爸_妈_吵_架_时_ _中_间_试_图_拉_架_的_我

39:<I learn the rhythm of English, did you get it?>
39我_学_英_语_的_节_奏_,_你_中_招_了_么

40:<These two goods with watermelon cold mat to watch the new military training, festival exercises?>
40这_俩_货_带_着_西_瓜_凉_席_围_观_新_生_军_训_,_节_操_呢_?

41:<Niemi, I scared my brother to death at first sight.>
41尼_妹_,_第_一_眼_吓_死_哥_了

42:<Is this worshipping heaven and earth that looks so violent?>
42这_是_在_拜_天_地_吗_看_起_来_好_暴_力

43:<Teddy: Hold someone quickly, or I'll spank you.>
43泰_迪_:_快_点_抱_抱_人_家_,_不_然_我_打_你_屁_股

44:<Panorama skylight leather seat, forget it, don't say it, you see for yourself.>
44全_景_天_窗_真_皮_座_椅_,_算_了_,_不_说_了_,_你_们_自_己_看_吧

45:<Boy, let's sit somewhere else.>
45孩_子_,_还_是_换_个_地_方_坐_吧

46:<Is this little partner swollen? I'd like to know.>
46这_小_伙_伴_是_肿_么_做_到_的_呢_?_小_编_好_想_知_道_啊

47:<I'm really struggling to tell my little pot friends the truth.>
47我_真_的_在_纠_结_要_不_要_告_诉_小_盆_友_们_真_相
本帖最后由 llooloveu 于 2020-9-26 12:36 通过手机版编辑